Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Friday, January 16, 2009

"Trust me, it's locked."

As I have come to know, most people do not like looking like an idiot. How do I know this? They tell me so. But still, I oft times wonder why people do things that make them look like an idiot. So like some of my past posts, I have more quality advice to keep you from looking stupid.
Next time you are walking up to a door...say it's a High School Gym...or a Church house, and someone says to you, "the door is locked." Don't be a dummy and try it anyway. Has someone ever said that to you and you went on to find the door was not locked? No. Did you feel like an idiot after they had told you it was locked and you still tugged on the locked door? Yes. so save yourself from the embarrassment that surely follows and take their word for it.
See, most people in this World, whether you want to believe me or not, are very caring and look out for other humans. Trust in people. * I am not saying that you should believe extraordinary claims with out extraordinary evidence. Always keep your skeptical eye open then. But when it comes to something as simple as letting you know you need to look for another way in since the door you're headed for is locked, trust them friend.
Now that is some good advice!

COMMENTS?

No comments: