Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fogotten kisses.

Dear wise Brad,

           For reasons that will soon be obvious please keep this anonymous(damn spelling!).  Once upon a time on a glorious halloween night my dearest friend shadly of "Gnar-nia" and myself became very intoxicated and there was much locking of the lips and rejoicing and more locking of the lips..........unfortunately the bad ass climber from "Gnar-nia" was sooooooo intoxicated that he does not remember the lip lockage (it feels like I would imagine the movie 50 first dates except not that bad) now.....do i awkwardly explain that during his drunken stuper there was much locking of the lips? Or do i pretend said event never happend again and wait to see if he soberly puts the moves on me? Cuz damn i like me some shadly climber boy.

sincerely,

Lady
Some Cliff in Utah

Well, first of all, I bet he remembers. He may just feel awkward, not knowing what you are thinking. They only way you will know if it will happen in a sober state is if you bring it up. You can even joke about it. You should be able to get a vibe of what he is thinking. I bet, he remembers, and would gladly sober kiss any time. If you don't get the vibe, you too can chalk it up to the whiskey making your lips pucker.
In the world we live in, we need love. Any love is good love so take what you can get.

No comments: