Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Best Friend.

Dearest Brad,

Here's the situation. Over the past couple of years, there has been a girl that I have been somewhat attracted to. We talk every now and then and both have wanted to go out on a date for some time, but because of her hectic schedule and my running schedule, we haven't been able to do so. But recently, I have noticed another girl, one who just so happens to be her best friend. And of all the best friends I've ever seen, she is definitely the BEST. I haven't actually had a conversation with her, but when we pass each other in the hall at school, we smile and say hi, each one feeling the intense chemistry. I would love to ask her out. Now here's the question. Should I ask the first girl on a date first? Or should I follow my heart and just head straight for the second. Either way, I know they will talk about that date, and if I go with the second girl first, the first girl might feel a little jipped. What do you advise?

Sincerely,

Joe...alone and confused

My advice for you is simple. Take them out on the same date and they can have a knife fight to prove their love for you. Last one standing, or has the most fingers left gets your love.
OR
You really need to pick which one you want the shot with and go for her. With the two of them being best friends, a lot of times it's one or the other. Many times in my youth, I tried the ol' "Get the girl by going through her best friend", only to find that once you have dated the best friend, your chances with the other girl are no longer there.
If you don't single one out you'll be sitting on your porch in overalls with a mason jar of Kool Aid, and a harmonica singing: "I kinda loved two girls but now I kinda lost them both..."
Now go forth and replenish your heart!

No comments: