Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Official "Don't be an idiot day"!

I was informed that today, October 24th is the official "Don't be an idiot day". an din keeping with the spirit of not being an idiot, I will give a few suggestions to not be an idiot.

Don't touch a pan with your finger to see if it is hot. That would be an idiotic thing to do. Use an ice cube dummy.
When you are frustrated with yourself for being an idiot, don't do another stupid thing like hitting yourself in the head while saying "I'm an idiot." People around you already know you are an idiot, but hitting your head just leaves you open to hurting yourself even more.
Do not use you bare arm as a landing perch for a bird of prey. It might look cool to any one observing, but for you it will hurt like no other. Don't be dumb.
Look both ways before you cross the street. If you're not an idiot, this does not apply. If you are asking yourself"Why?", then email me and I'll explain.
Remember: DON"T BE AN IDIOT!

No comments: