Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Help me help you!

Every one needs help...well except for me. Wait, I take that back. I need help helping you. If you don't send me your problems I can't help you. And if I don't help you there is a pretty good chance your life will fall apart. And no blame can be put on me because of your lack of asking for help.
Hey, you trust me right? You know I know what's best for you. so why do you push me away like you do? That is a sign of someone who really needs my help. So come on, throw that question. "Should I put on Ketchup or Mustard first?" "Do I rub his feet even though he has athletes foot?" "Should I hang up that poster of the new "90210" cast or not?"
Come on people, this is your chance to not let your life go all to crap.

No comments: