Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hotel legalities.

Brad,Let us pretend that we are staying in a hotel, and looking for something legal and fun to do. Do you have any ideas?



Jrit and Bess! - Kaysville, UT

There are lots of legal, and fun things you can do. None of which include, running a gambling operation, stealing valuable art, throwing televisions out of the window, or brewing your own beer in the tub.
Did you think about bringing a game of Scrabble? This will lead to hours of fun just "Scrabbling" and laughing with your friends. If you really feel like getting crazy, get a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew. I suggest avoiding the Caffeine Free version, as fun it is not. Pretty soon you may find yourself making "shadow puppets" on the wall.
Did you come to this hotel with people who are actually fun? If so, you are off to a good start. If not, well, you should have asked for advice like: "I am going to hotel, should I bring someone who is fun?"
Some of the things that I have done that were the most fun were quite simple...and legal. It's not so much what you do, but how you do it. It is why Corbin "Thorbin" Talley and I have so much fun. In fact, one night in Boise, we found our selves in an all out "Bed war", sliding the bed in front of the bathroom door in hopes one would trip, taking ALL of the bedding off of the bed, taking the mattress and box spring off as well.
If you knew my brother's you will know that if we aren't having fun somewhere, we aren't there at all. Because if we are somewhere, we are having fun... and very few things have ever involved sitting in a Police Cruiser at 3:30 AM, giving fake names, and acting like you are just as confused as the officer is.
Open your mind, and just have fun. Just keep in mind, that other people who paid to stay in the hotel may not think your fun is all that fun. You'll have more fun if you don't tick them off.
In closing, I don't have anything specific for you. It changes with who you are with. You don't need to plan having fun. It's always time to have fun!

No comments: