Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Darwin's train.

Brad:

I spend a lot of time keeping up on current events around Utah. I've noticed that lately there have been a lot of incidents of people getting hit by Trax-- Guys on skateboards, drunk pedestrians, careless vagrants... you name it. Am I sitting upon a high horse thinking that someone would have to be pretty stupid to get hit by a train? Its not like a train can sneak up on you. Even if it can sneak up on you it is no surprise where the train travels--on the tracks!! My question is: Do you think that Trax is helping society in Salt Lake City through the process of survival of the fittest--you know, Darwin's Natural Selection?

David - Salt Lake City, UT

You know, I've thought the same thing David. We need to come to grips with the fact that some people are just really, really stupid. I too, have wondered how some moron could ride his bicycle, perhaps built for two, into a train. As you pointed out, it is not like it can sneak up on you or anything. At times I do think it is natural selection at work.
TRAX seems to be the perfect "weeder" for the Salt Lake City area. It takes out the dummy's while keeping you from getting blood on your shoes. It genius really.
Now it is in your hands to support this "Darwin train". Make sure we keep it around, so we can rid ourselves of ding dong's.



No comments: