Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Water doesn't kill germs.

After you use the restroom at the store, Energy Solutions arena, the hospital, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, or anywhere else you just used the potty, I think you should be aware that running cold water over your hands for 3 seconds doesn't kill germs. In fact, if you listen really closely you can hear them laughing. If it were boiling water it would if your held your hands under a bit longer, but I don't really recommend that...all that much. Unless I hate your hands. But I don't. At least not yet anyway. Ruin a good hair day running your hands through it and I may hold a grudge.
If you're not going to wash your hands and you want to spread your germs all over the place then man up, and own it. Zip up your trousers, flush the toilet and proudly grab the door handle we all use, open the door and walk out. Stand tall as if to say: "I am a man who doesn't need no washin'. When I's grew up in dem woods we aint gots no soap. We just rubbed dem germs off on a rock and called 'er good."
I admit that my first thought is: "Wow, that's cool, the faucet is pouring out rubbing alcohol." But soon I realize it is nothing but very day H2O, and the soap, under warm water for at least 20 seconds is what you need to get rid of those germs.
Now I know that going to the bathroom isn't necessarily when your hands get dirty, and it's mainly just a good time to remember to wash your hands, which should be done many times over the day. If you're not going to wash your hands this flu season, fine. But for heaven's sake quit acting like you are because we all know you are just trying to fake us out. You just makes germs laugh. And remember, those baby back ribs out on your place are not going anywhere.

No comments: