Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Too many friends.

Oh dear the god like brad,
Much help is needed. As well as much advice. The conundrum that i am facing is very difficult, and much too hard for me to face on my own. For this reason i come to you, oh wise brad, with my dearest plea for help.
Anna and I (anni) would like to be in the same room at simplot, but we simply have too many friends, we don't know what to do. We don't want to leave any girls out and cause a riot over our friendship, we want no tears over our amazingness and popularity. We love them all, but how do we tell someone no?
Sincerely
You're two favorite fans and admirers
--anna and anni


Well, this is something I know way too much about. "Hey Brad we all wanna drive in your car." "Hey B to the Rad, they say that Hotel only has 184 rooms, and all of your other friends are staying there." "Hey Brad, how do I get to be on your awesome blog www.corbinandbradhavinggoodtimes.blogspot.com ?"
See, this reminds me of the wonderful, touching song from Pete's Dragon, called "There's room for everyone." Well, that is bull crap. My car seats 5 people. That hotel only has enough rooms for so many people. YOUR room at Simplot only fits so many people.
Let them know that this is nothing personal. It's like my wise older brother David once told me: "You can't F with math." There just isn't enough room.
You must remind your group of followers that until lights out, that party will be rolling in your room. Gatorade will be flowing like water. There will be Power Bars galore. There will be laughing, and even a little crying, that will be turned back into laughing. They are all invited to get down and get back up in your room.
But do realize, that if you are always with a certain group, you will give the impression that you are exclusive whether you are or not. If that doesn't bother you, it's fine. But if it does, sometimes you gotta mix stuff up. If you have the "Party Room" that is open to all hip, trust worthy, Gatorade drinking, party goers until lights out, everyone will realize what room they are assigned to, only means it's the room that the will be SLEEPING in.
Now carry on, and get ready to PAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!

No comments: