Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tale as old as time.

Brad-
There is a girl on the team that I have a killer crush on. I think she is way nice and pretty and I maned up and got her number at a meet but I don't know where to go now. I am in such a struggle I listen to the rest of the guys and their advice stinks. I am looking to you for some really good advice because I know you are the advice king.

Sincerely,

A Distance Runner (Austin Allred)


Oh, if I only had someone as wise as me to get advice from when I was a youngster, I wouldn't have spent so much time fumbling around for the right words. Waiting around for the right time. Hoping that she was the right one. Nope, I wouldn't been sailing on an ocean of love like a giant Carnival Cruise line filled with retired people trying to catch up on days gone by. You came to me just in time.
Well, step one is done. Now CALL HER. (If her number works, you are off to a good start. If the number has been disconnected, move on to another sweet young lass.)
Step 2, get a group of people, and ask your crush out on a hot date and woo her with your charm.
Or, just take her out on a fun date, filled with fun, interacting activities and just be yourself.
Just remember, you are here wondering if you should call and she is probably wondering what she will say when you do call. I have a feeling I will be answering a question for her soon. "Dear Brad, this hot guy from the team asked me out. I am so nervous. He is so dreamy. He reminds me of Fonzie from that 70's show "Happy Days" that was supposed to take place in the 50's. How do I get him to love me and want to marry me and we will have lots of kids, a mini van for me and a BMW for him, a trampoline, an English Bulldog, a picture of the two of us over our fireplace, a fridge filled with fruit, and a t.v.?"
Well, none of this will happen until you call her.

2 comments:

Joel said...

Who the hell would have both a mini van and a BMW? That fool needs to upgrade the van to an X5 or downgrade the BMW and just get a Camry like everyone else.

Brad Anderson said...

Camry? You will never see me in a Camry!!! I doubt you will ever see me in a Toyota! End of story. Actually we're swapping the Van for a Ford Flex. Amber changed from an X5 to a Flex. They are pretty sweet!