Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friends

Brad-
Hey Brad it is me again but this time instead of advice on girls, I need some advice on friends. I think I have many friends and that includes hopefully the whole team and some others that don't do track or long distance. How do you I know that the people I am friends with are REALLY my friends? Everyone on the team who I pretty much consider my friends are high spirited and overall are just good people which are qualities in friends that I look for. I hope everyone can see a good friend in me and that I am always looking forward to being a good friend to them. Any advice you have on friends would be great! Go Darts!


sincerely,

Just another distance runner

True friends weed themselves out over time. Over time I have realized that my true friends accept me for who I am, and support me in the decisions I make. True friends don’t care what makes you happy, they just care that you are happy.
Just be yourself. I want people to like me for me. Life is too short to be someone you are not so someone likes you. They are not really your friend if that is what it takes.
It is very easy to tell who your real friends are. Do they do what you feel a friend does? Do they treat you like you feel a true friend does?
Trust me, you’ll know.

No comments: