Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

COMING SOON!

Coming soon!!! We will have Good Advice from Brad T-shirts available in the near future. Leave us a comment if you wish to be notified when they are available for order.
Help your friends out by displaying their quickest way to find REAL Answers.
From your friends at www.goodadvicefrombrad.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Shed said...

I want a shirt.

Anonymous said...

Me too

Anonymous said...

Dude! that would be freakin' awesome! I can just see the awesomeness now!

Good Advice from Brad said...

I'll let you know when they are available. It's your first step to being the coolest kid in the neighborhood!

mari said...

If they are seriously stellar looking I totally would wear it all the time, because I belong in a Brad Anderson cult.

Colin said...

Yep. I'm definitely in need of a Good Advice From Brad T-Shirt.

Bryce said...

Stellar man! I'd love a tee shirt. But it all depends on the design, although I'm sure it will look chic and spiffy because it was designed by Brad!