Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Singing to Chicks.

"I'm thinking of getting some lady folk. What would be the best song to sing to her?"
Seth - Kaysville, UT

First we need to figure some things out. Can you sing? If not, keep your yapper shut. If you can, why do you want to sing to her? To really make her swoon? If so, I would try: "Feel like Makin' love", "You gots my heart all melty and such", "You are cuter than the last girl I courted", or "I didn't know that was your sister."

Or write one about her. I suggest not being too serious. A little humor goes a long way, especially if you don't have the voice of, say, Harry Connick Jr.

Good luck my little song bird!

Comments?

No comments: