Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Random Advice.

Here's some good advice: Don't use your bare hand to test if something is hot. Try and ice cube. If it melts, it's hot.

Good advice #2: If you have sore throat, quit gulping to see if it is still sore. It probably is you idiot. Sore throats don't go away in 10 to 20 seconds.

Good advice #3: If you are talking to someone you don't like do not say "We should do something sometime" just to be nice. They may take you up on it, and you be stuck hanging out with some jerk you hate. And it will be your fault. So don't be stupid. If you don't mean it, don't say it.

Comments?

No comments: