Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Undies rash!

Hey Brad!
I am having riding problems with my undies, what kind should I wear to avoid this rashy predicament?

Derek - Kaysville,UT

Undies are something that must be chosen wisely. First of all, I am going to just assume you are wearing boys under wear. If not, do, and problem solved.
Have you also considered that it may not be the undies fault, but your lack of buttocks that may be the issue. This can be helped though. I have no butt either, so rest assured that life can still be great.
Now, if you are a wearer of briefs, you are on your own. I don't think I've worn briefs since 4th grade. I'm a boxer man myself. But it doesn't end there. All boxers are not created equal. I am very picky when it comes to this arena.
My preference is Calvin Klein. In Boxers that is. The fabric is the perfect thickness, the waste band, oh so nice, and the fit is intriguing, yet comfortable and familiar. Ralph Lauren boxers of the 2008 year have also made me smile. The last Polo boxers I got were in 2006. The fit was okay, but not like Calvin Klein's. The fabric was knit too tightly, as far as I was concerned. Tommy Hilfiger boxers are pretty good, but it's their boxer briefs that have captured my heart. But all in all, Is till prefer boxers, way over boxer briefs. No ride, nice fit, relaxed vibe, and no rash.
Nautica is okay, but I don't I will travel that road again. I save them for days I feel like having a crappy day.
Boxers are like High Thread count sheets. Once you've got higher, you just can't come back down. I used to wear Eddie Bauer, and The Gap, but now, they feel like 25 thread count sheets. If you want to play the game, you have to be all in. If not, your life will be miserable forever more.
Button, or no button on the fly is personal preference. It is the fit and fabric that you have to be sold on.
The last item is design, color and pattern. Though it will do nothing for the rash, it will help you feel like a million bucks. You're not a kid anymore son, leave the cartoon characters on your nephews roos. Are you ready to take the step? The step that will lead you into the arena where fashion and comfort meet, "I'm one bad dude, and comfortable too"? Take the step.

p.s. You can also try baby powder. It will keep you dry and rash free as well. It worked wonders for our babies.

No comments: