Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

"What about dating?

"Hey Brad, I was wondering about dating. What type of dates do you recommend?"
Chelsea Kaysville, UT

Well Chelsea, I'm glad you asked. The best advice I have is that you do something where you get to interact with your date. It is always nice to be original, but don't let that add any stress to your dating experience. Do something that allows you and your date to get to know each other. I suggest not doing something that is too competitive, even though a good competition is always fun.
One of the funnest dates I ever went on was playing with Dart Guns at Temple Square.
(We have also played Hide and go seek during the lights. Each player must keep moving. All the Seeker must do is see the Hider. There is no running. It is a lot harder than you would think when it is full of Holy light lookers.) We of course were kicked off eventually. So we went "Pool Hopping" at the Local Hotel. The dates where we just went out and did some fun, cheap stuff were the most fun.

If you use a little imagination, the possibilities are endless. Just make sure you are going out with someone that you like to be with as much as you like looking at them. Even though I enjoy looking at a lovely lady, it gets old after a few hours.

Keep it fun, and keep it relaxed. No use spending a whole lot of money, as you will probably be moved on to a new "Hottie" before your check clears. Just make sure you get time to interact.

Comments?

No comments: