Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good advice!

If you are wondering: "Should I really ask this guy I may or may not trust for his advice? "

The answer is quite simple. Yes you should. Why? Because I have good advice. How do I know? Because once I thought. "Hmmm, what should I do about (This has happened on several occasions.)?"
Then I gave my self good advice, and it helped out a little. So if my advice is good enough for me, it is really good for you.

No comments: