Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Jokes about girls"

"Brad, I know this boy that keeps telling jokes about women. How do I let him know it is a turn off with out hurting his feelings?"
Rachel - Kaysville, UT

I have seen this problem many times. Some boys think this is funny. I liken it to a little kid pulling a girl he likes hair out at recess. It's not the most productive way to get a bride.

My advice to you is to tell him what you think, but in a joking way. Like: "You know Bartholomew, if you keep telling jokes like that you're never getting married." Or "Mitchell, are these jokes suppose to make me want to make out with you? You know they have more of the effect of making me want to kick you in the face"

If the boy is not a complete idiot, he will get the clue. If he doesn't, he is obviously not a guy you should be going after. Women deserve more than that.

Comments?

No comments: