Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stud Wonder!

Brad, I found myself in a conversation on the bus with some of my fellow teammates about you.... We were wondering, how did you become such a stud? Were you born this way? Or did you just wake up one morning and found out? Thanks!
Colin - Kaysville, UT

Hey Brad, I was just wondering how did you get to be so cool? Did you just wake up one day and BAM! you were cool, or was it a process. I need some tips so that I can be a never ending source of awesomeness too.

Cody-Kaysville, Utah

Both of these are very good questions. One day, when I was, oh, say 12 years old, I was talking on the phone to my good friend Ryan. As we talked, we got into such topics as Football, The California Angels, Sheep, and the losing of their tails after an elastic is put on it, Sand box troubles, and white synthetic leather couches. I can recall Ryan trying to figure out why some girls have long hair and some girls have short hair. We were twelve, so you can understand the head shakes, and eye rolls I was giving over the phone. I finally cut the call short when Mom told me she had made rice pudding. Mmmm, I gots to eats my rice pudding.

This conversation led to nothing about why I am such a stud. That started a few years before...I think. In fact, it never really started, I've just always been this way. why? Well, it's just how things are. So in a way I just woke and and BAM, I was a stud, but in a way it started long before that.

See, when two people love each other there is a special hug they give. And if all of the magic is right, a baby is born out of this love and magic. In my case, the magic was replaced with Stud, and Cool Dude. This may have a lot to do with why I don't believe in anything magical. I'm pure Stud and special hug.

Of course, having great friends like Corbin "The Man of Fire" Talley as your friend helps. It is much easier to be a stud if you surround yourself with people you want to be like. It's easy being a stud when you are around the type of people that make you feel good. The kind that make it easy to have fun. If you want to be a stud, then be a stud. What are the qualities you think studs posses. If it is being nice to people, then be nice to people. Being a stud is a full time job. Even after I go home at night I have to hear: "Hey Stud do you want some fajitas for dinner? ""Stud man, how 'bout you pick what we watch on T.V." "King stud-alicious can I get you anything?"Or "Stud Dad, I'm gonna be a stud too when I grow big right?"

You need to realize that you may already be a stud. You just need to know it, or like I do, tell people you are. Soon enough people started believing me. Next thing I know I was a full fledged stud, with a stud alert updates coming to me via email 6 to 12 times a day. It was a Roller coaster of sorts at first, but once I got settled in to the Stud life it has been smooth sailing, less the Stud Conventions where I have to sign autographs, take pictures, and meet and greet. And one time, at one such convention, I had to do a Power point presentation on ow "Studliness is next to Awesomeness". It is true. They are close in nature, but I did point out the subtle differences. It's true, like me, that you pour over into the other, but still, they aint the same thing, except that they both possess the uncanny ability to snap, and whistle. (Don't think that just because you snap and whistle you are there. I should just send the Power Point.)

In closing, being a stud is what you make of it. Be with the people that bring out your inner stud. You're not a stud until you realize you are. Soon enough, people will catch on, and Whamo, you are the stud you long to be.

Now go and be a stud!

COMMENTS?


No comments: