Good Advice from Brad

Good Advice from Brad
"Let me think about this for a minute!

Need some Advice?

What gives?

Need help with something? Don't know what to wear on a date? Wonder if you should use a comma or not. Should you dump him? How can I run my best race? Should we pull the plug? How do I keep from getting so nervous before I race? What about this perm? Should I wear socks with these Teva's? Just email me and let me what kind of advice I should give.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random advice!

1. If you are ever running a race, playing in a basketball game, soccer game...but still especially a race, triple tie your shoes. Don't be that ding bat that people have to say: "Hey, you're shoe's untied."
There are enough things in races that can slow you down. don't let it be something you can control. It is far better to have to use a fork to untie your shoes than to run slower because you're shoe laces are whipping to and fro, or need to stop mid-race to tie them.

2. If someone says: "Yuck, this stinks so badly." Trust them. You don't need to smell it confirm the stunkedness (My own word) of what they are smelling. Have you ever been glad you did? NO! So don't do it. No one likes smelling stinky things. You know it's going to smell, so don't do it. I repeat, Don't do it!

3. Don't waste your money on Pseudo-Science. You know that unbelievable cure for whatever ales you? It's probably just that, unbelievable. Ever wonder why this amazing cure must be sold on late night infomercials, through a Multi-level; market, or out of a magazine? Probably because it's BS! If you ever have a question check www.quackwatch.com
Don't be that sucker at the next family party that everyone is talking about because you ate "Viper Minerals XTS" for lunch instead of actual food, or you are wearing a hat with magnets in it. Now take it from a true cyber-friend...don't be a sucker!

4. When you are mad, don't hit things in anger. It won't make you feel better, and typically you end up hurting yourself and thinking: "Why in the Sam hill did I slap my duggum hand on that there table?" Seriously, has it ever helped ANY problem? I truly doubt it. You know you will end up regretting it, so don't do it.
You'll just feel sheepish when, for the next 10 days, when people ask why your hand is bandaged you have to say: "I hit a wall because I was mad." They will be left thinking: "What'd ya do that for?"

No comments: